Transport Nurse/ Paramedics
Health Attendant Services play an essential role in complementing doctors and nurses to take care of the wellbeing of patients and support healthcare clients’ daily operations.
Health Attendants need to be patient-centric, meticulous, and able to communicate with the patients well.
UEMS has been providing Health Attendants Services to healthcare clients (such as general/specialist hospitals) for more than 20 years. Our Health Attendant Services mainly cover the following scopes:
- Attending to patients’ basic needs (toilet baths, bed sponging, serving of meals
and drinks, feeding, etc.)
- Taking care and monitoring of the patient condition
- Changing linen
- Maintaining cleanliness and tidiness at bedside areas
- Cleaning spillages, discharges, vomit bowls, urinals as and when needed
- Assisting in inventory management
Our Enviromental Services
VMS & CONCIERGE SERVICES